[FOSS4G-Oceania] Good Mojo funds

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 00:39:13 PDT 2020

Hi, I think there are substantial funds left in the Good Mojo fund from the
last 2 conferences. The funds were contributed by sponsors & attendees for
use in community goodwill activities related to the conference, like travel
grants, women's breakfast, childcare, etc.

Can we access these funds for Good Mojo activities at the hub events? I'm
thinking of some free registrations, maybe a bit of travel assistance, a
breakfast, maybe some extra environmental initiatives, stuff like that.

I guess this is ultimately a question for OSGeo Oceania as the holder of
the Good Mojo fund. But I think we're meant to ask Jonah first.

So, Jonah? What do you think?

Cheers
John