[FOSS4G-Oceania] [Webinar software] Which hubs need a Zoom seat?

Celina Agaton celina.agaton at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 20:44:23 PDT 2021

If you do not want the participants to interact with each other, then use
Zoom Webinar. If you want to encourage interaction, then Zoom Meetings is
the preference. You can add Webinar features to your discounted Techsoup
Zoom Pro account. You can also contact Techsoup in your country for more
details.

Celina

    celinaagaton.com
    Twitter @celinaagaton <http://twitter.com/celinaagaton>