[FOSS4G-Oceania] [Webinar software] Which hubs need a Zoom seat?

Denisse Fierro Arcos lilian.fierroarcos at utas.edu.au
Wed Oct 27 19:21:45 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

I have access to a paid Zoom account through UTAS, so I could set up a Zoom meeting for the Hobart node. The account can hold up to 300 participants online. I have used it to have regular events with Datatas and works fine. It also has the capability of recording the events to the cloud.

Let me know if this sounds like a good option for the Hobart node.

Denisse