[FOSS4G-UK] Lancaster Venue

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Thu Apr 6 07:57:18 PDT 2023

Hi Barry,

That's great news - thanks very much. Do let me know if you need any
more details / info at this point.

Best wishes,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.