[FOSS4G-UK] A star speaker on the commons

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Thu Apr 6 08:31:55 PDT 2023

Hi Ramanan,

Thanks very much for your suggestion. I haven't heard of Richard
Stallman - I will have a bit of a look. Could you tell us a little more
about him at our next meeting?

We used Jitsi and YouTube to share the keynote talks previously.

Best wishes,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.