[FOSS4G-UK] Lessons Learned document

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Thu Oct 5 07:47:52 PDT 2023

Hi All,

I have tided up the lessons learnt document and I think it is ready to
be added to the website
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pig67io3FcQ3qjLC4fjSydjKPo6B5yh4QSMhmKeWRZ0/edit?usp=sharing.
Please have a look and let me know if anything needs changing. I haven't
included all the technical setup info again, just liked to last years
and summarised what we changed.

I plan to put this up online sometime tomorrow.

I will also update the website and remove references to registration,
etc., again most likely tomorrow.

I will flag when it goes live, so someone can check what I've done for
typos!

Best wishes,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.