[FOSS4G-UK] Fwd: Links for streaming

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Wed Sep 6 03:35:52 PDT 2023

Hi All,

Amy has shared the streaming links for all the venues in
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hZhnxFB9QcgbsBLx0lVtKOFOAWnDwnqIVGYsEz4vzqE/edit#gid=0.

I will slowly go through and add the relevant public YouTube links to
pages on the site. Feel free to add to your own pages if you want.

Hopefully everyone will have sent you their slides now as well - so
please do add these on to the site as well.

Any questions, let me know.

Best wishes,
Nick.