[FOSS4G-UK] Fwd: Links for streaming

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Wed Sep 6 05:24:26 PDT 2023

Hi All,

I have added in the YouTube links for AM and PM sessions, and links for
the keynotes and panels to all of the venue pages.

If you want to adjust where they are, the layout etc. on your page
please do - I won't take it personally! I just wanted to make sure each
page had the link listed somewhere on it.

Best wishes,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.