[Foss4g2008loc] important (up)dates

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Nov 1 09:56:08 EDT 2007

Hi Gavin,

A quick question about your projected sponsorship / exhibitor income.
I assume this is for both the GISSA and FOSS4G components of the
conference? Quick conversion makes this about $230,000 USD at today's
rates -- could get worse by next summer, who knows at this point.

As Paul indicated - I believe the FOSS4G2007 total was somewhere in
the range of $160,000 USD, and I think conservatively we have to
assume it might drop this year -- so let's say conservatively we aim
for a baseline of $100,000 for the FOSS4G component, does it seem
reasonable that an additional $130,000 would come from the GISSA
aspect of this event?

Dave