[Foss4g2008loc] Final chance for comment on Prospectus

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Nov 14 11:30:15 EST 2007

Petro Farrell wrote:
> Hi,
>

> P9- “Stay connected” –We are purchasing 2 WIFI stations for the
> Exhibition Hall and the computer rooms should have WIFI if we use a
> medium such as Outburst – WIFI is not free in the whole CTICC
> –individuals can buy their own units –do we want to cover costs for all
> to have WIFI throughout the venue?

Petro,

Traditionally FOSS4G provides free wireless as widely as practical
in the venue.  Everyone wants it, so bundle it into the registration fee.

If you don't provide it, folks will bear a grudge for a long time.

The other thing is that we are a demanding crowd on wireless needs.
See the notes on this in the FOSS4G 2007 lessons learned.

Best regards,