[Foss4g2008loc] Exhibition Floorplan for LOC approval

Dewald Troskie nucleotic at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 02:45:43 EST 2007

Hi All,

My feeling is that there are too many buffet stations. Is this a food show
or a technology show ?

Maybe lose two of the buffet stations and tables in the middle and add
another row of stalls or expand the IT stations, I think there will be
greater demand for that than what is allocated at present.

For the eventual volume of people (working on last years figures) we really
don't need that many food stations (if catering is up to standard, which I
know it is, I've been to events at CTICC before), factoring that not
everybody will eat at the same time at the stations.

My Zim$2 :)

Dewald.

  _____