[Foss4g2008loc] Final chance for comment on Prospectus

Gavin Fleming GavinF at mintek.co.za
Fri Nov 16 02:01:14 EST 2007

Thanks Paul

1) Opening plenary will have govt speakers, keynote speakers, 'lightning
talks' and we can put sponsors in there. The reason we're offering
closing plenary slots is for the debate we're planning.

2) Sorry, Switzerland was 174 in 2006, not 17! After correcting it and
totalling the numbers I took from the 2007 Prospectus, I get 572, not
535??

3) PeopleSA already plans to collect profile info, please suggest any
more fields we shouldn't miss.

The other points are taken care of.

cheers

Gavin