[Foss4g2008loc] Budget

Petro Farrell petro at peoplesa.co.za
Mon Nov 26 23:39:39 EST 2007

Hi Paul,

Yes, the "Conference Cost" sheet does show a cost-recovery. This is to
determine a Registration Fee for the conference ,within the OSGEO
requirements, but ensuring we are covering Plenary Costs, Venue Hire,
Computers and Catering . The "Workshop Cost" sheet in the same way shows a
cost-recovery to determine a fee for workshops enabling the split of the two
fees for Registration purposes.

The Gross Cost of Conference in the budget which includes all costs
(including Exhibition Costs) associated with the conference less the Net
Costs (Plenary, Venue Hire, Computers and Catering) will be covered by
Exhibitors and Sponsorship either by way of separate items or the amounts
from Premier ,Platinum ,Gold and Silver Sponsors as per Prospectus.

Regards
Petro