[Foss4g2008loc] FW: WEBSITE MEETING

Karryn Gracey karryn at peoplesa.co.za
Mon Oct 15 10:06:37 EDT 2007

Hi Graeme and Dewald,

I spoke with Gavin this morning about meeting with you as soon as possible
regarding the website , registration etc.

He suggested that we meet without him initially and should we need his input
we can contact him to be at a possible second meeting.

Petro and I are unable to meet this week . We would like to invite Jerome
and Etienne, our directors to be at this meeting .

Our head office is in  Hatfield , Pretoria. We are all available next
Tuesday , 23 October between 11 -1pm . Would it be possible to meet at that
time either at our offices or yours?

Please let us know if the above time suits your schedule . If you are
unavailable please give us alternative times and dates. Preferrably in the
morning.

Regards

Karryn

0829000021