[Foss4g2008loc] Extend deadline for Workshop/Lab submissions

Graeme McFerren gmcferren at csir.co.za
Tue Apr 29 09:39:53 EDT 2008

Hi Jeff

Log into the system, which should land you at your User Home page, and then click on your 'Track Director' role to see what is happening.

Regards
Graeme

>>> Jeff McKenna <jeffmckenna at gmail.com> 04/29/08 3:27 PM >>>

Graeme,

Can you point me to how I can see a list of workshop submissions?  (I'm curious to see how many we have at this point exactly)

thanks.

-jeff