[Foss4g2008loc] RE: call for LOC meeting

Magda Roos mroos at geoscience.org.za
Mon Aug 18 02:40:44 EDT 2008

Dear Gavin,

Can you please send me all the logo's you collected so far? I only have high res logo's for camp2camp, gims and map gears.

Regarding the meeting on Friday: I will send you the updated floor plan and a report. Petro and myself decided that we will handle the sponsors as follows:

Instead of requesting different size banners, we will rather focus on specific areas for the different levels of sponsors: GOLD at the entrance of the exhibition area, SILVER maybe around the lunch area and so on.

I will not be able to attend. We've got an ESCOM deadline on Friday. I need to finish my part of the project by Friday after which I will be leaving for Cape Town.

Regards

Magda