[Foss4g2008loc] Potential Exhibitors and Sponsors

Magda Roos mroos at geoscience.org.za
Wed Jan 23 02:23:24 EST 2008

Dear All,

Please find attached a list of potential exhibitors and sponsors. My idea is
to send an invitation letter to all the companies on the list WITH
addresses.

If any of you can assist with wrong/missing contact details, please forward
it to me directly (mroos at geoscience.org.za). Please note that I will only be
sending a letter INVITING them to participate in the exhibition. You are
more than welcome to approach them personally and convince them to be part
of the conference! All bookings should however be done through myself
(exhibitions) or Dawn (sponsorships).

Your assistance will be appreciated.

Magda Roos
Spatial Data Management