[Foss4g2008loc] RE: FOSS4G2008 advertising

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Jan 22 14:38:02 EST 2008

On 22-Jan-08, at 11:09 AM, Inge Netterberg wrote:

> We also need someone to coordinate marketing and advertising - I
> think I am
> tasked with that! So if anyone has marketing and advertising leads
> please
> forward them to me.

Also, somewhat related, it is also an option (and may be preferred in
some cases) to pay for advertising rather than trying to arrange some
sort of in-kind swapping if it gets too complicated.   I say that
without looking at the budget though and have no issues so far, just
thinking about options.

Tyler