[Foss4g2008loc] articles wanted for PositionIT

Gavin Fleming GavinF at mintek.co.za
Tue Jul 15 05:06:21 EDT 2008

The deadline for submission of articles and editorials for PositionIT
for their July/August edition is this Fri, 18thJuly.  Short articles on
any aspect of the conference that will help to inform or promote it to
the local Southern African market will be of great help to 'the cause'.

Please submit your contribution directly to Clare van Zwieten -  Editor,
PositionIT clare.vanzwieten at ee.co.za

If  you require author's guidelines, please see
http://www.eepublishers.co.za/view.php?sid=1095

So far we've managed to have at least two articles in each edition. The
upcoming edition is the last one before the conference and we are
placing a full page ad. PositionIT is one of the main routes to the SA
market so we need to give it everything we've got.

thanks

Gavin