[Foss4g2008loc] From an Event Management Point of View - pleaseread. Urgent

Inge Netterberg inge.netterberg at gmail.com
Tue May 13 07:44:46 EDT 2008

Dear All

The abstract submission deadline will only be moved once to the 19th of May.
This will allow those who had issues with the submission yesterday to submit
their abstracts. (I need to get this notice out today)

The other deadlines ito of the technical programme will remain unchanged -
see other email.

Please will you forward me all the emails related to the technical
programme.

If the rate of submission of abstracts is anything to go by there will be a
flurry of registrations on the last day... we went from just a few abstracts
on the Friday before the deadline to over 100... I think we will have a
better idea at early bird registration. We must just ensure that there are a
lot of notices that go out before the closing date for early bird
registration.

Regards

Inge