[Foss4g2008loc] Notice of LOC Meeting

Gavin Fleming GavinF at mintek.co.za
Thu May 15 03:20:40 EDT 2008

Hi, the meeting I proposed for Friday afternoon has been moved to
Tuesday 20 May at or near Mintek (any venue suggestions?).

Time 11h30.

We will start with the agenda below proposed by PeopleSA, then they can
leave and we will continue with marketing, sponsorship, exhibitors and
any other pressing issues. If you can't make it in person please
indicate if you can teleconference and send the number where we can
dial. I'll also send our number if I can arrange it. Alternatively let
me know if you can IRC or chat.

Gavin