[Foss4g2008loc] Notice of LOC Meeting

Daina Mudimbu dmudimbu at ledc.co.za
Thu May 15 11:03:31 EDT 2008

Hi All,
I cannot be there in person. I can only join on the conference call,
are you able to advise on possible duration so I can shift things around
to accommodate the meeting?

Regards,

Daina

Daina Mudimbu
Deputy Manager GIS
Ehlanzeni District Municipality
P.O. BOX 3333, Nelspruit 1200, South Africa
Tel: Direct line +27 (0)13 759 8616
Tel: Switchboard +27 (0)13 759 8500 extn. 8616
Mobile: +27 (0)71 604 8906/ +27 (0)82880 7571
Fax Number : 0866954056
Email: dmudimbu at ledc.co.za

GISSA Mpumalanga
www.gissa.org.za

>>> inge.netterberg at gmail.com 05/15/08 10:49 AM >>>
Hi there,

I currently have a meeting till 12:00 (in Stellenbosch). I will be able
dial in from my cell once I am out of that meeting.

Telkom can arrange a conference call - we use them for our internal
conference calls (and we all just dial in).

For the people in CT I can arrange that we use one of our boardrooms if
that
helps.

Regards

Inge