[Foss4g2008loc] Announcement fix

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Sep 3 14:35:48 EDT 2008

Some announcements were removed from the site when deleting the 2009
test environment.  I've restored most (all?) of them now at:
http://conference.osgeo.org/index.php/foss4g/2008/announcement

I think there were two other announcements missing between 13-June
and 29-August but I don't have them in my backups.  If you have the
text, you can re-add them manually, then let me know and I'll back-
date them in the db so they appear in the right order.

Note: when adding announcements be sure to select "2008" as the
scheduled conference any new announcements apply to.  Not all were
previously set this way, which is how they got removed (the system
didn't see them as 2008 specific announcements).

Tyler