[Foss4g2008loc] RE: Volunteers for FOSS4G

Russell Hope Russell.Hope at capetown.gov.za
Mon Sep 15 09:48:44 EDT 2008

Hello Magda

I have allocated 3 volunteers for the expo area - 2 at doors and 1 roaming (Monday to Thursday) - Hope this is suffice as I cannot allocate more at this stage - will check and recalculate. Do you now require some at the internet café all the time??? What about the GISSA Stand????

I am sure the volunteers cannot answer the tech stuff, surly CTICC must answer but I will be available during the conference

Regards