[Foss4g2009] Re: FOSS4G 2009 Sponsorship Meeting

Bruce.Bannerman at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Bannerman at dpi.vic.gov.au
Tue Jun 24 19:05:25 EDT 2008

IMO:

Next Wednesday, 2 July at 10am should be OK with me at this stage. I've
blocked out my time.

I may need to cancel at short notice, I have some pressing priorities at
the moment. Appologies in advance if this occurs (I'll try and make sure
that it doesn't though).

Bruce

Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com>
25/06/2008 08:00 AM

Janelle Driscoll <jdriscoll at tourhosts.com.au>
cc
Denisa Adamova <dadamova at tourhosts.com.au>, foss4g2009
<foss4g2009 at lists.osgeo.org>, Bruce Bannerman
<Bruce.Bannerman at dpi.vic.gov.au>
Subject
Re: FOSS4G 2009 Sponsorship Meeting

Janelle,
I'm available both Wednesday and Friday at 10:00am Sydney time next
week. Wednesday would be my preference.

Bruce, are you available. (Bruce is key)

Who else is interested?

Of note:
I have started a template for a Marketing Plan. It still needs a lot of
work. Anyone is free to add content:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Marketing_Plan

Notice:

contained in this email.