[Foss4g2009] Re: Foss4g 09 site

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 04:08:11 EDT 2008

Simon,
Very quick status on the FOSS4G website as I understand it:

* Jeff/Pia Waugh have contacts who will probably be able to provide
commercial support for OCS if required. Jeff, could you please give us a
name.
* Simon has looked into OCS and has quite a reasonable understanding of it.
* I don't think Tour Hosts has looked into OCS software yet.
* Tour Hosts has been given direction (from me) that integrating their
software with OCS is highly desirable, but is not essential.
* I don't think Tour Hosts has looked into this further.
* Tour Hosts are waiting to get a logo before setting up a website.

Janelle,
I suggest setting up a meeting between you, Simon, possibly a commercial
OCS support person, and Andrew to determine what next steps should be.