[Foss4g2009] Nominations for position of Local Organising Committee Chair for FOSS4G-2009

Jeff McKenna jeffmckenna at gmail.com
Fri May 2 16:13:24 EDT 2008

Yes Frank is correct.  The advisory committee for the local organizing
committee (LOC) is the existing OSGeo Conference Committee.  That
OSGeo committee exists to guide the LOC through the conference process.

Bruce are we misunderstanding what you mean by an additional "FOSS4G
2009 committee"?  I was assuming that the 2009 LOC was already
established.

-jeff