[Foss4g2009] Nominations for position of "FOSS4G Local Committee" Chair for FOSS4G-2009 (Clarified committee name)

Bruce Bannerman bruce at bannerman.id.au
Sat May 3 17:18:41 EDT 2008

(
if you have missed the context of this email, please check the
foss4g2009 mailing list archives:

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/foss4g2009/2008-May/thread.html
)

Agreed.

I had assumed that LOC = FOSS4G Local Committee.

I can see where the confusion has crept in from. I've spent too much
time looking at PCO tender submissions where this was the term that was
used liberally.

Sorry for the confusion. But then that is why we have these lists, so
that we can hammer out any issues.

Jeff and Frank's clarification works best for me.

My nomination for Cameron as the chair of the "FOSS4G Local Committee"
still stands.

Bruce