[Foss4g2009] Nominations for position of Local Organising Committee Chair for FOSS4G-2009

Jeff McKenna jeffmckenna at gmail.com
Fri May 2 17:33:52 EDT 2008

The easiest way to operate is to have:

1) FOSS4G Local Committee, which looks for guidance from:
2) OSGeo Conference Committee

Of course it's important to have some "local" members on your
committee.  But I'd say for simplistic sake let's keep it to 2
committees.  And yes as Dave said the LOC must have sub-committees,
such as the workshop committee.

I'm really sorry for this confusion.

-jeff