[Foss4g2009] Re: [Foss4g2009-private] FOSS4G 2009 OC meeting - Agenda

Dave Patton davep at confluence.org
Fri May 30 14:44:20 EDT 2008

Denisa Adamova wrote:
> Dear FOSS4G Organising Committee,
>
> Please find attached the agenda including all attachments for our first
> FOSS4G 2009 OC meeting which will be held on Friday 30 May at 00:00:00
> UTC time (which is 10 a.m. Sydney EST).

I'm just following up on two items from yesterday's meeting:

1)
For 2007, Paul received all Quotes for products/services
from the PCO, and Paul/the LOC had to approve which Quote
to go with before the PCO could authorize the supplier
to proceed. The PCO watched to make sure the expenditures
were within the budget, and they forwarded copies of all
supplier invoices to Paul.
Paul said that in retrospect one report that he didn't
have, which would have been useful, was a comparison of
the budget to 'approved + actual expenditures'
(e.g. approved Quotes, paid and or received invoices),
rather than a comparison that only included amounts
that had been paid.

2)
You can get an idea of what was used for the 2007
Exhibition Hall from some of the photos in the
Picture Galley on the FOSS4G2007 website:
http://www.foss4g2007.org/pictures/

These are photos from the setup on Monday:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10646408@N06/1444614986/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10646408@N06/1443749315/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10646408@N06/1443754235/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10646408@N06/1444616530/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10646408@N06/1444612904/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10646408@N06/1443748551/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10646408@N06/1443755249/
as well as the photos on rows 5 through 7 of Monday:
http://www.foss4g2007.org/pictures/monday/

There are some other photos scattered through the
other days as well. Here's one:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10646408@N06/1445320856/
On the right hand side you can just make out some
tables - that's because the food stations were setup
in the foyers just outside the Exhibition Hall, but
there was always part of it, such as the desserts,
inside the hall.

--
Dave Patton
CIS Canadian Information Systems