[Foss4g2009] FOSS4G Postcard

Janelle Driscoll jdriscoll at tourhosts.com.au
Thu Oct 9 18:44:30 EDT 2008

Dave wrote:
Do we get to see the "designed version" for a final check
before it goes to the printers? Not doing so is a risk that
in my opinion we shouldn't be taking.

Yes once I get the designed version I will pass it onto the OC for
comments and changes. Please note that as time is limited you will only
see the designed version once and will only get 1 day (or half a day) to
make changes.

> I know that there was some confusion with the sponsorship flyer while
>  the OC were making changes. I think that the best thing to do would
> be for one person to make changes then to send it to the list, the
> next person who would like to make changes is to use the amended
> version that the OC member sent.

An idea that won't work in reality without some
system of 'token passing' to prevent more than one
person working on their local copy at the same time.

I understand this Dave but it is the best way for the moment and seems
to work with our other clients. If a person does make changes to another
document I copy that change on to the master document.

Janelle