[Foss4g2009] Code Sprint

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 16:22:27 EDT 2008

Paul Ramsey wrote:

>> Also at sometime we need to talk about the venue for the code sprint. Should
>> I start looking for venues for a week long code sprint? If so will there now
>> be a registration fee for the code sprint?
>>

> Yes, look for venues. We need to know our options. No fee.

Paul, you put out a straw poll for people's preference for length of a
code sprint, and have only got a little feedback, possibly because
people haven't recovered from SA yet. Should we send a direct email to
project leads to ask them to ask their communities to plan for a code
sprint now, and get back with:
* Expected number of people that will be attending from their team
* How many days they would like
Do you have an email list of project leads handy?