[Foss4g2009] Code Sprint

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 20:27:28 EDT 2008

Janelle,
For the code sprint, I see it being a 3 day event:
Sat : 50 to 70 people
Sun & Mon: 30 to 40 people

I reckon there is a good chance we will be able to make use of one of
the local universities if we talk to the right people.
Lets see what options we have open to us before we consider using the
LISAsoft offices.

There will likely be 5 to 15 people say the whole week, but that can be
handled in LISAsoft offices.