[Foss4g2009] Code Sprint

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Sat Oct 11 04:31:50 EDT 2008

On Sat, 2008-10-11 at 11:27 +1100, Cameron Shorter wrote:
> Janelle,
> For the code sprint, I see it being a 3 day event:
> Sat : 50 to 70 people
> Sun & Mon: 30 to 40 people
>
> I reckon there is a good chance we will be able to make use of one of
> the local universities if we talk to the right people.
> Lets see what options we have open to us before we consider using the
> LISAsoft offices.
>
> There will likely be 5 to 15 people say the whole week, but that can be
> handled in LISAsoft offices.

Do we need to make this a part of the TH handled stuff?  I don't believe
so.  The code sprint should be simple enough that we can handle it
internally.  No fancy stuff, just basic facilities with minimal setup.

Regards,
Tim

--
Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you recognize a mistake
when you make it again.