[Foss4g2009] Code Sprint

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Sun Oct 12 13:16:05 EDT 2008

I'd again disagree... (hard to get a plurality in this forum, ain't it
:)... for those putting together a somewhat compressed schedule
(*cough* me) , starting right after the conference is beneficial. And
there's "momentum", etc. Those who are doing longer trips with
vacation time, can take their time after the sprint. Many people left
the Victoria sprint in the evening and got right on a plane, for
example.