[Foss4g2009] FOSS4G Draft postcard and poster

Harley Prowse HarleyP at geobiz.co.nz
Mon Oct 13 22:22:53 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'd like to see the conference and OSGeo logos larger as well.  However,
the contact details do need to be easily visible (IMHO).  Can we go with
reducing the contact details panel at the bottom a bit and enlarging the
conference and OSGeo banners.  Then I really need to get the PDF over
here (to NZ that is) for printing ASAP.  I think it would be entirely
appropriate for additional changes to occur (or more debate on the
design) post the NZ promotional opportunity, but can we get an approved
version one done so I can run with it now - please.

Harley Prowse
Geographic Business Solutions
www.geobiz.co.nz