[Foss4g2009] Website deployment

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Tue Oct 14 06:01:03 EDT 2008

Folks,

I'm under the pump[1] at the moment but I may have some time this coming
weekend to update the website. I will address what items I can based upon
the website todo list [2]. I expect these will be minor changes at this
stage.

If anybody has any items then I encourage you to add them to the todo list
so I can keep track of what is required. I will make the changes into a
local copy of the site I have on my host and post URL for review by the list
as early as possible. Following this we'll need to move the site back out to
the OSGeo server - Tyler any news on me gaining access to do this? TH i will
also send an updated version of the site to you so we're in synch.

Dave made a good point [3] a week or so ago about svn - again Tyler is this
something we could arrange through SAC?

--
Cheers

Simon