[Foss4g2009] Workshops

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 17:32:11 EDT 2008

I'm hearing advice on cutting labs, which I'm fine with, but I'm
concerned that no one is addressing what I consider to be our immediate
need with regards to defining the revised program, and hence what rooms
we require.

If we take away labs, should we replace them with computer-less labs?
Probably renamed as tutorials.

The most important question for me - which I want to resolve by our
budget meeting on Tuesday, is are we having 1 day or labs or 2? (I'm
adverse to changing to 2 days, I think it is too much of a change to the
expected program).