[Foss4g2009] Re: Geospatial Integration Showcase - meeting notes [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 01:01:10 EDT 2008

Read from bottom to top: discussion between OGC and OSGeo about a
Geospatial Integration Showcase:

I'm +1 for server installed with Virtual Machines as suggested by Raj
and Bruce.

In answer to Raj's question, I believe the OGC should be custodian of
the Showcase VM/Server. To attract vendors, the Showcase should not be
locked into one vendor, or open source solution.

CCed to the foss4g list with permission from Bruce, Raj and myself.

Greg, it would be good to move over to an OGC email list soon if you are
able to provide that infrastructure.