[Foss4g2009] FOSS4G 2009 Website

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Sep 22 15:48:37 EDT 2008

The OSGeo Conference Committee is just about to make an announcement
today for the release of the 2010 RFP for hosting, and in the
announcement I'd like to say something like "the local committee is
already well into preparations for Sydney 2009" and link it to a page
such as: http://www.foss4g2009.org/     We could wait until Wednesday if
that URL will be ready then.  Is this doable?  Or should I just go ahead
with some text and no link for now.

-jeff