[Foss4g2009] FOSS4G 2009 Website

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Mon Sep 22 18:33:25 EDT 2008

Jeff, List

I think we'll need a little bit more time to feed back the changes suggested
so far into the current site before advertising it so i would hold back from
adding the URL.

With regard to getting the site ready for FOSS4G2008 - can i suggest the
following considering that we really want the site live for Monday 29th
September.

1, TH to stick to their cut off date to have feedback returned from the list
by:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=24&month=9&year=2008&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=240
2. TH to have turned around the changes to the site by 12pm Friday 26th
September Sydney Time : (
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=26&month=9&year=2008&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=240
)
3. LOC to make necessary arrangements by 12pm Friday 26th September Sydney
Time : (
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=26&month=9&year=2008&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=240)
to set up site under http://www.foss4g.org/2009/ this will involve:

3a) Registration of domain (I understand this has already been completed)
3b) Either moving site from Tour Hosts Server to OSGeo Server

or

3c) Setting up redirect or similar from http://www.foss4g.org/2009/ to Tour
Hosts Server

What are the preferences here?