[Foss4g2009] FOSS4G 2009 Website

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Mon Sep 22 19:00:47 EDT 2008

> I don't think it is a matter of "preferences".
> The website content belongs to OSGeo, and it will
> exist after the conference, so it only makes sense
> to set it up that way 'right from the start', which
> precludes the 'redirect to TH server' option.

+1 TH can you please ensure that a test version is ready for final review by
the stated time :
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=26&month=9&year=2008&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=240
)

Following this can I suggest we have the site packaged and ready to move by
4pm Sydney time on Friday 26th:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=26&month=9&year=2008&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=240This
will give those of us local a chance to do a final review on Friday PM
and have TH package up the site by COB Friday

> Get the 'first version' of the website up and running
> under the 'proper' URL, and moving forward TH can use
> their 'test URL' for reviewing changes before they are
> moved to the live website.

Dave - what is involved in taking the packaged site and deploying it onto
the OSGeo box?