[Foss4g2009] 2009 Program and Venue planning

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Tue Sep 23 08:13:26 EDT 2008

Dave,

I think we should have two pages as follows:

1. Marketing Plan page (
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Marketing_Plan) This should contain
all information about target user groups which is the main content of the
current http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Program page. This page can
serve to support both marketing and program development
2. Program Page - This should contain all information/thoughts on the
development of the program together with a section which details how the
venues will be used to host the program elements

Any other thoughts?

Simon