[Foss4g2009] 2009 Program and Venue planning

Dave Patton davep at confluence.org
Sat Sep 20 12:39:44 EDT 2008

There is already a wiki page about the Program:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Program

I had started a page about "venue planning", to
try and help with sorting out what we want for
the SCEC and any offsite venues, but in some
respects it now looks more like a "program
planning" page, so maybe at some point it's
content may get moved to the Program page?

For now, we can use the page as is, to flesh
out general ideas about the program, so as
to guide any decisions about what venues we
need, and what we need within those venues,
as that sort of info guides the budget prep.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Venue_Planning

--
Dave Patton
CIS Canadian Information Systems