[Foss4g2009] Paul Ramsey, please keynote FOSS4G

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Sun Apr 5 22:45:25 EDT 2009

Paul,
On behalf of the FOSS4G Organising Committee, it is my pleasure to
officially invite you to be one of the FOSS4G keynote speakers.

As you are part of the active FOSS4G Organising Committee, and in
recognition of your high profile contribution as a keynote, your
conference registration expenses will be free. While you are worthy of
much more, we don't have budget to cover travel and accommodation
expenses as well.

Assuming you are able to accept this offer, could you please provide us
with a biography and photo that we can put onto the website. In writing
your bio, could you please write it in such a manner that will be
attractive to Government SDI agencies, who we are aiming to attract to
the conference.

Shoaib,
Could you please ensure Paul's details are put up on the website when
they are ready.