[Foss4g2009] FOSS4G Organising Committee meeting moved to 13:00 Thursday 16 April

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 17:06:02 EDT 2009

Tour Hosts plan to have a revised budget to us by COB tomorrow (Wed)
showing us 3 options:

1. Keep price of conference to delegates as is, removing some of the big
cost items.

2. Increase price by $100. (This will likely be cash positive)

3. Cost of canceling the conference. (Which apparently will be more
expensive than running at a loss).

So we have moved the FOSS4G organising committee meeting to the
following day.
In this meeting, I would like to make the decision on what budget option
we follow.

Sydney <http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=240> (Australia -
New South Wales) 	Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 1:00:00 PM 	UTC+10 hours
EST <http://timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/au/est.html>
Perth <http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=196> (Australia -
Western Australia) 	Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 11:00:00 AM 	UTC+8 hours
WST <http://timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/au/wst.html>
Victoria <http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=734>
(Seychelles) 	Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 7:00:00 AM 	UTC+4 hours

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2009&month=4&day=16&hour=3&min=0&sec=0&p1=240&p2=196&p3=734