[Foss4g2009] Re: [OSGeo-Conf] Re: FOSS4G Online Registration Form

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Mon Apr 6 13:02:24 EDT 2009

On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 5:38 PM, Mark Leslie <mark.leslie at lisasoft.com> wrote:
> I believe Paul offered to write a more directed and entertaining survey for
> us to get information such as job titles, number of reports, budgetary
> responsibility and such.
> Paul, do you have time to draft something up?

Learning a little more about our attendees will help us plan this
conference can future FOSS4G events. Please tell us a little bit about
your self:

*  I heard about FOSS4G through a:

- Friend/colleague
- E-mail list
- Web badge on open source site
- Web advertisement
- Magazine advertisement
- Internet search
- Grape vine (Tell us please! __________________________________ )

* On the job, I'm a:

- C-Level executive
- Manager
- Programmer
- Consultant
- Educator
- Scientist
- Salesperson
- Mysterious ( Tell us please: ________________________________ )

* On the job, I'm responsible for:

- No money at all :(
- Stacks of money ($1000s)
- Piles of money ($10,000s)
- Heaps of money ($100,000s)
- If I told you, I'd have to kill you ($1,000,000s)

* I'm coming to FOSS4G for

- The technical networking
- The workshops and technical sessions
- The sales networking
- The beer
- Something else altogether (Tell us please! __________________ )

* I am an open source programmer and I am planning on attending the
Code Sprint on Saturday!
- Yes
- No