[Foss4g2009] Budget approved

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Apr 24 18:31:43 EDT 2009

FYI - Today the OSGeo Board of Directors approved the FOSS4G budget.
This will also include catching up on payments of costs that Tour
Hosts has to date.

Please note this is a good time to remind everyone tell their
friends, colleagues and any other known geospatial/internet/mapping
and open source relations about our great upcoming event.

On a side note, has anyone thought about how we can bring together
potential employees to physically meet potential employers during
FOSS4G?  I think that helps is one way that we can help build the
business case for both sides of that equation.