[Foss4g2009] Budget please

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Thu Aug 6 19:25:25 EDT 2009

Julia, Daniel, Kirsty, Nicole,
As mentioned earlier this week, I'm very keen to:
1. Send a press release next week to our 100 or so SIBA contacts, who
are pontential sponsors. The press release should include summary
information about who has registered for the conference. So can you
please organise to get us a list of registered delegates, including the
extra information like which country they came from, and industry they
came from. Can we please have this list sent to us Monday 10 Aug next week.

2. We want to make decisions next week based on how much money we have.
So can we please have an updated version of the budget by Wednesday 12
August next week. Initially we just need indicative costs. You can
provide a revised budget the following week.

I trust that you will be able to delegate this task to someone.