[Foss4g2009] Re: Sydney Delegate Research

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Fri Aug 7 07:38:12 EDT 2009

Kate,
I'm mindful of the very valuable help Business Events Sydney gave to
help put Sydney's FOSS4G proposal together, and would like to help your
research appropriate and where possible.

I assume your proposed survey will be conducted post-conference?

I suggest coordinating with Tyler Mitchell and Jeff McKenna from our
international sponsoring organisation, OSGeo, who will likely want to
include their own questions.

PS. I'm more likely to read emails if they don't contain information in
PDF documents.

PS. Note that the conference date has changed to 20-23 October.
http://2009.foss4g.org